18 holes with 1/2 cart before 2:00
- Monday thru Thursday: $40.68
- Friday: $43.40
- Weekends: $46.12
- Holidays: $46.12
Twilight 18 holes with 1/2 cart after 2:00
- All week: $35.00
Jr. Green Fees (16 and under with adult)
- Monday thru Thursday: $12.00
- Friday: $15.00
- Saturday: $20.00
- Spectator Cart 9 holes: $15.00
- Spectator Cart 18 holes: $20.00
RV Park (Stay and Play includes 2 waters, 1 token, 2 green fees, and two cart fees)
- Per night with no golf: $25.00
- Stay and Play Monday thru Thursday: $99.00
- Stay and Play Friday thru Sunday: $120.00
No Prices Include Tax
Eagle Crest Golf Course offers a variety of weekday, weekend and seasonal rates, which makes it one of the most affordable golf courses around. Tee times available four days in advance. Availability varies with weather and tournament play so please make a tee time.
Rules Governing Play:
- All players must check in at the golf shop prior to play.
- All players are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to tee time to allow for check in and to insure teeing off on time
- All play will originate from #1 tee unless modified by the golf shop.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times. Swim wear, short shorts, cut-offs, tank tops, T-shirts, mesh shirts, and other dress of similar nature is not appropriate. Recommended short length is mid-thigh. Shirts with sleeves and collars are requested at all times. Ladies are allowed to wear sleeveless collared shirts.
- Metal spiked shoes are not permitted on the premises.
- Eagle Crest reserves the right to deny access to any of its facilities to anyone judged improperly dressed.
- Operators of golf carts must carry a valid drivers license.
- Only two people per cart.
- Players will be required to obey the cart rules for the day of play; 90 degree rules always to be observed. Cart rules are posted at #1 and #10 tee.
- Each player must have a set of clubs, as sharing of clubs is not permitted. Rental clubs are available.
- Eagle Crest reserves the right to refuse service.