Eagle Crest offers yearly Player’s Cards for those who play the course frequently. The card covers all green fees during the duration of the contract and allows players to make reservations up to seven days in advance, as proposed to four days for the general public. Also, Player’s Card holders receive a reduced 18-hole weekday cart rental fee – only $12.50 (18-hole weekend cart rental fees – $15.00)
Player’s Cards run from May 1st of current year to April 30th of the next year.
Financing is available on Player’s Cards purchased before June 1st – 50% down with balance paid in two equal payments being due 30 and 60 days from date of contract. A $5.00 administration fee is applied to all financed contracts. Player’s Cards can also be paid with a monthly bank draft.
Eagle Crest Golf Community residents can purchase the Gold Player’s Cards which are at a reduced rate. Residents who own their own cart can also purchase a yearly trail fee.
Corporate Player’s Cards are available for foursomes to enable companies ability to entertain clients in a peaceful setting.
Valid Monday – Friday
- Individual: $900 + $92.25 tax
- Individual + (1) Family member: $1200 + $123.00 tax
Monday – Sunday
- Individual: $1500 + $153.75 tax
- Individual + (1) Family member: $1750 + $179.38 tax
- Family (includes 3 total): $2000 + $205.00 tax
- Each Additional Family member: $250 + $25.63 tax
- 4 Buddies Together: $1200 + $123.00 tax (per person)
Valid Monday – Sunday (Residents Only)
- Individual: $1000 + $102.50 tax
- Family: $1250 + $128.13 tax
- Trail Fee: $400 + $41.00 tax
- Cart Storage: $540 + $60.75 tax
Valid Monday – Sunday
- Foursome: $4000.00+410.00 tax
Request More Information